Our support model provides staff that act as your own, seamlessly integrating into your business culture and in-house processes to ensure your technology performs at its best for staff and guests.
We understand that a rapid support response is essential for critical business operations. Our audio visual support services provide a flexible and proactive solution to serve your staff and the technology they rely on.
- Onsite and remote managed service teams ensuring the highest standards in customer support.
- Scalable staffing models that offer flexibility and complete coverage.
- Industry accredited across AV and ICT certifications.
- Continuous staff back up guarantee so you don't have to worry about leave, illness, or resourcing again.
Allow our team to worry about the technology while you focus on your delivery and presentation. Our aim is to ensure your audience has the ultimate event experience.
- Audio, lighting, video & webcast expertise.
- In-house broadcast and live streaming specialists.
- Technical event coordination & stakeholder engagement.
- Service & vendor management.
Service level agreements and break-fix arrangements don’t provide the level of immediacy modern organisations require. Our rapid response technicians provide you with the highest level of customer service to ensure your technology performs at its best.
At CTS, we take care of everything for you, from onboarding to training and replacement needs. Consider us your external technology, HR, accounting, and management team bundled into one essential package. With CTS support, you’re always one step ahead.
- Recurring operating expenses for easy budgeting
- Back up staff options for consistent support
- Reduce the operational impact of employee churn and staff sick leave
- Industry certification for deployed staff